This Google Homepage clone is my first front-end project for Web Development 101 with The Odin Project.
What I've learnt:
- Using git workflow to add, commit, and push changes.
- Structuring a webpage with the help of divs.
- Creating a navigation bar by styling a list of links.
- Using classes and IDs to add style rules.
- Adding a search bar (although here it doesn't do anything.)
- Using "text-align: center" to center in-line elements of a div.
- Using developer tools to see and edit the html and css of a webpage, and debug my work.
- Lining up li text and images in a row with "display: inline-block" and "vertical-align: middle".
- Adding a footer by reusing and editing navigation bar's html and css.