Static Web Hosting with S3 and CloudFront
- Cloudformation template for static website hosting on S3 with CloudFront
- Automate build with CodeCommit, CodePipline and CodeBuild.
- Uses Cloudfront to improve content delivery performance.
- S3 and S3 redirect setup for base and www domain with Route53.
To begin using this site, choose one of the following options to get started:
- Clone the repo:
git clone https://github.com/barrygithub/cloudformation-s3-website.git
- Fork the repo.
Start the project
- Upload template through Cloudformation console to start.
- When prompted in event viewer, verify certificate with Certificate Manager and Route53.
- Once finished, clone repository from CodeCommit.
- Insert buildspec.yml(example included in example-spec folder) with your site files.
- Push index.html and site files to your new repository to automate build.