using appcache while running e2e tests was causing the following problems: - Safari would occasionally reload the app (as a result of the appcache refresh) during the angular.validator.asychronous test, which would result in test failure and false positivy. - Firefox6 would run the tests very slowly, disabling the cache resolved the latency issues - Sometimes tests would run with stale code pulled from cache, which would result in flaky tests.
- fixed copyright overnship - updated copyright years - added @license tag so that closure compiler preserves the header - added version number into headers (finally!)
- add 'use strict'; statement to the prefix file - configure closure compiler to use the ES5 strict mode - strip all file-specific strict mode flags after concatination Closes #223
- split up services into files under src/service - split up specs into files under test/service - rewrite all specs so that they don't depend on one global forEach - get rid of obsolete code and tests in ng:switch - rename mock $log spec from "$log" to "$log mock"
- split mocks between angular-mocks.js and mocks.js - src/angular-mocks.js now contains only mocks that we want to ship - test/mocks.js contains mocks that we use internally for testing angular - created angular.mock namespace - created public $exceptionHandler mock rethrows errors - created public $log mock stores all logs messages in an array that can be accessed to make assertions - internally we now have factory to create $exceptionHandler that we can assert on - internally we also keep track of all messages logged and fail tests if messages were not expected and cleaned up (checked via global beforeEach and afterEach) - updated RakeFile and docs reader.js to point to the new angular-mocks.js location - made real $exceptionHandler and $log factories accessible from tests and simplified their specs - fixed typos in several spec descriptions - added log assertions throughout the test suite
* version number is stored in version.yaml - work in progress is marked with version number that ends with '-snapshot' * all compiled files are stored in the './build/' directory without version numbers * :package task creates a tarball in the build directory - if version number contains '-snapshot', this substring is replaced with sha of the head - tarball contains version number in the filename - all js files contain version number in the filename * .gitignore was updated to reflect all these changes * the .map file is not created by the closure compiler any more
* embedded images as data URIs * rake task to generate multipart js file with embeded images for IE * move images into a separate directory outside of src or css and keep them there for reference * clean up Rakefile and ruby code * .gitignore update * don't penalize IE 8+ with an extra request to the ie-compat.js file