SiteClass Verion 2.0
SiteClass is a PHP mini framework for simple, small websites. It can be esaly combined with other frameworks or templeting engines if needed. For small websites I feel that frameworks like Laravel or Meteor etc. are just too much.
This project has several parts that can function standalone or combined.
- Database.class.php : provides a wrapper for several different database engines.
- dbTables.class.php : uses the functionality of Database.class.php to make creating tables easy.
- ErrorClass.class.php : Error and Exception classes
- SiteClass.class.php : tools for making creating a site a little easier. The class provides methods to help with headers, banners, footers and more.
The following database engines are provided:
- dbMysqli.class.php : (rigorously tested) This is the latest PHP version of the MySql database engine.
- dbSqlite.class.php : sqlite3 (used for the examples)
There are a couple of additional databases but they have not be rigouously tested.