- Official website: www.highcharts.com
- Official download: www.highcharts.com/download
- Licensing: www.highcharts.com/license
- Support: www.highcharts.com/support
master: As of 2013-03-06, the master branch holds the candidate for Highcharts 3.0 and Highstock 1.3.
rambera: This branch contained the candidate for Highcharts 3.0 and Highstock 1.3 until 2013-03-16. After this date, this branch is abandoned and work will continue on the master branch.
We use GitHub Issues as our official bug tracker. We strive to keep this a clean, maintainable and searchable record of our open and closed bugs, therefore we kindly ask you to obey some rules before reporting an issue:
- Make sure the report is accompanied by a reproducible demo. The ideal demo is created by forking our standard jsFiddle, adding your own code and stripping it down to an absolute minimum needed to demonstrate the bug.
- Always add information on what browser it applies to, and other information needed for us to debug.
- It may be that the bug is already fixed. Try your chart with our latest work from http://github.highcharts.com/master/highcharts.js before reporting.
- For feature requests, tech support and general discussion, don't use GitHub Issues. See www.highcharts.com/support for the appropriate channels.