Luke is an OTP application that supports the coordination of flow-oriented parallel computations like MapReduce. It was created to extract common behaviors in Riak’s MapReduce engine.
You must have Erlang/OTP R13
or later to build Luke. A sane GNU-style build system is required
if you want to use
make to build the project.
git clone git://github.com/basho/luke.git cd luke make # or ./rebar compile
To get edoc documentation for Luke, build the “docs” make target.
make docs # or ./rebar doc
We encourage contributions to Luke from the community.
- Fork the
lukerepository on Github.
- Clone your fork or add the remote if you already have a clone of the repository.
git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:yourusername/luke.git # or git remote add mine email@example.com:yourusername/luke.git
- Create a topic branch for your change.
git checkout -b some-topic-branch
- Make your change and commit. Use a clear and descriptive commit message, spanning multiple lines if detailed explanation is needed.
- Push to your fork of the repository and then send a pull-request through Github.
git push mine some-topic-branch
- A Basho engineer or community maintainer will review your patch and merge it into the main repository or send you feedback.