Riak Recap for December 5 - 6
Posted on December 07, 2011
Afternoon, Evening, Morning to All -
For today’s Recap: new code, slides, blogs, and more.
Riak Recap for December 5 – 6
- We merged an addition to Riak Function Contrib from Francisco Treacy:
→ Code here
- Matt Aslett of 451Group wrote a short but interesting post about the global distribution of people on LinkedIn with Riak (and
→ Read here
→ Also, if you’re not part of the Riak LinkedIn Group, now is the time to join.
- Basho COO Tony Falco posted a slide deck called “Don’t Use My Database.”
→ Slides here
- Two new feature requests:
→ Use last-accessed for expiration of keys
→ Automatically determine Bitcask merge_window
- The riakalchemy code that Soren Hansen and a few others are working on just got an update.
→ Latest here
- Apollo Group is hiring people to solve hard problems with Riak. (Anyone interested can email me directly and I’ll put you in touch with the right people at Apollo.)
→ Senior Java Developer
→ Senior Developer
- The team at Voxer is looking for people to work with Riak, Redis, and Node.js.
→ Details here
→ 1300: Insufficient Regex in riak-admin