Riak Recap for December 14 - 15
Posted on December 16, 2011
Afternoon, Evening, Morning to All -
For today’s Recap: new code, blog posts, slides, and more.
Also, I added a new section for contributions towards the bottom, so make sure to check that out.
Enjoy, and have a great weekend.
Riak Recap for December 14 – 15
- Version 1.0.0.M4 of the Riak GORM plugin is now available. (h/t to Jon Brisbin for making this happen!)
→ Details and code here
- Mathias Meyer wrote another great blog post about Riak. This one is on storing timelines.
→ Read here
- Andy Gross posted some code and slides from the talk he gave this week on Erlang and DTrace. (Say goodbye to your weekend.)
→ Example D scripts for Erlang, Riak-1.0.2+DTrace binaries for OSX, and Erlang template for Instruments.app
- For anyone thinking about going to Erlang Factory this March in San Francisco, Basho DAs Dan Reverri and Ian Plosker will be giving a three day class all about Riak.
→ You’ll want to go to this
- We fixed up some inaccuracies with the PBC API docs on the wiki.
→ Here’s the commit for anyone who is interested
- Shuhao Wu’s RiakKit project made it onto PyPI
→ Code here
- Tryn Mirell fixed some CSS and cleaned up some other loose ends on the Wiki
- Jack Moffitt made a small enhancement to the Erlang HTTP CLient