Riak Recap for August 22 - 25
Posted on August 26, 2011
Afternoon, Evening, Morning to All -
Here’s a great Recap to take you into the weekend: blog posts, slides, videos, new code, and more.
Also, to all our Riak users who happen to be on the East Coast of the US this weekend: stay safe.
Riak Recap for August 22 – 25
- A video of Rusty Klophaus’ Secondary Indexing Talk from OSCON made it onto Youtube. (The video quality is not the best, but it gets the job done.)
→ Watch here
- Joseph Lambert has two new Riak-related repos up on GitHub that are definitely worth keeping an eye on. (He should also get some points for one of the better GitHub nicks I’ve seen in a while.)
- Cody Soyland and Sean Cribbs collaborated to put together a Riak Post Commit Hook that send writes to ZeroMQ.
→ Details here
- The slides from the talk I gave on Wednesday night at the Seattle Scalability Meetup are now online.
→ Check them out here
- Adam Schepis wrote a script to update Riak Config Files (and turned it into a blog post). He was also looking for some feedback on it…
→ Check it out here
- One job opportunity to pass along.→
→ Work with Node.js, Linux, Riak, and more