Clone this wiki locally
Welcome to the Riak CS wiki!
This wiki contains information about the workflow and processes used for Riak CS development. Package downloads and documentation about installing, configuring, and using Riak CS are available here.
- Object Chunking and Garbage Collection
- Manifest Resolution
- Logging-Access-Stats, Logging-Storage-Stats
- Querying-Access-Stats, Querying-Storage-Stats
- Stanchion README
- Large-Files, Large-file-fsm-checkpointing, Large-file-process-responsibilities, Garbage-Collection
- EC2 Performance Testing Quickstart
1.4 Testing: most of tests written here is included in automated
integration test (aka
riak_test), except 5TB object upload test.
- DTrace Scripts: dev team has been bad maintaining probes in CS
- Automated performance testing: currently the team is not using this performance testing.
- Migrating from other Providers
Running the automated tests is not all-valid anymore, as all
these tests are integrated as
Running the ceph s3-tests still valid, but
this is fully automated in
riak_test. For latest state,
client_tests/python/ceph_testsin the code tree.
- Code repository reorganization