ScrollView with infinte paged scrolling (no looping). The number of pages rendered before and after current page can be customized. Pages are rendered when user scrolled.
npm i react-native-infinite-scrollview --save
Component wraps ScrollView so all ScrollView properties are available.
- renderPage - Required - (Function) - Must return a component representing the page for the provided index.
- offScreenPages - Optional - (Integer) - Number of pages to render before and after the current page. Default is 1 (total 3 pages are rendered).
- index - Optional - (Integer) - Start the scrollview with this index. Default is 0 or toIndex whichever is greater.
- toIndex - Optional - (Integer) - Don't allow scrolling below this page index.
- fromIndex - Optional - (Integer) - Don't allow scrolling above this page index.
- onPageIndexChange - Optional - (Function) - Called when page index is changed (user scrolled).
Currently only iOS is supported. Android support is coming.
Feel free to contact me via
If you want to report a bug, please submit an issue!