Pay with bunq or iDEAL
This is only a proof-of-concept/example!
Demo video: https://youtu.be/aLlP9Nx0WYA
- Make a new directory
- cd into new directory
$ git clone https://github.com/basst85/bunq_pay.git
- Run composer install to install all requirements:
$ composer install
- The database directory must be writeable by the web user, also the .db file must be writeable.
Make sure that the database directory is absolutely not accessible from the internet!
- Change the path to the database on line 29 of install.php and bunqPayRequest.php, fill with correct path.
- Change YOUR_API_KEY in install.php, use your bunq API-key (for the Sandbox environment in this example).
- Run install.php once to get the bunq session and save it to the SQLlite database.
If your user is UserPerson replace getUserCompany() with getUserPerson(), also replace bunq\Model\Generated\Endpoint\UserCompany in the scripts.
If you want to use the production API instead of sandbox:
- Replace api-bunqme.sandbox.bunq.com in index.php with api.bunq.me.
- Change BunqEnumApiEnvironmentType::SANDBOX() to BunqEnumApiEnvironmentType::PRODUCTION() in install.php.
Like this example? Donate: https://bunq.me/pay