I am Anton Batiaev, I am living in London, UK and passionate about fintech.
From one hand, I am software Engineer in the hoodie living in London, UK. I love to develop trading platforms, some quantitive calculations for risks or derivative pricing.
On the other hand, usually I am wearing the suit at office and my official title is Lead Tech Product Owner of Trading Platform in Revolut. I have MBA and passed Project Management Specialisation of University of California, Irvine at Coursera.
- I have a tiny tech blog
- I had a few talks at tech conferences
- I participated at javaswag podcast
- I was teaching engineers at GeekBrains university for couple of years and you can find this courses here in repos
- Some time ago working on AI markup language parser but right now spend more time on OSS market data connectors
- Occasionaly, I am replying on some questions at StackOverflow and seems like impacted ~420k people by this actions
- Run small project of fintech literacy at medium