Wireless Keyboard Testing for Batteroo Batterisers
It's quick and dirty right now!
- Focus on Linux version for use with Raspberry Pi
- Windows 0.1 binary released: https://sourceforge.net/projects/wireless-keyboard-batt-testing/
- Linux version now captures start time and time of last keystroke
- Linux version - space bar gives progress report without updating last keystroke time or counting a keystroke (useful when you switch batteries with fresh ones - just press space bar to to report without updating the last keystroke time)
- Hook up a wireless keyboard to a Raspberry Pi
- More discussion at EEVBlog Batteroo testing http://www.eevblog.com/forum/projects/batteroo-testing/
For everyday users, download the binary. https://sourceforge.net/projects/wireless-keyboard-batt-testing/ Just unzip and extract, and double click "tester.exe"
For developers, to make life easier, use python 2.7 - 32 bit edition
Python extensions for windows https://sourceforge.net/projects/pywin32/?source=typ_redirect
It still complained, so I also ran: pip install pypiwin32
Requires Python and Xlib
Download both files, put in same directory, from a terminal run: python tester.py
Written for Python 2.7
I don't have a Mac. I have access to one now and then, so I can whip up something quick. But hard to maintain.
Help is welcome!