This is is a modified version of AckMate Once/if protocool pulls these changes, I recommend switching back to his git repo. That said, some of my changes violate his rule about not changing ack; if they never make the cut, you'll still be able to find a copy here.
- Added standard TextMate folder references via ack -G
- Updated the XCode build configuration for 10.6 (and modified ragel path to avoid build confusion)
- Added better UTF-8 error output
This plugin is only compatible with Mac OS X 10.6 and above.
- Download the latest release from the downloads section
- Save any unsaved documents you have open in TextMate
- Unpack the zip file and double-click the AckMate.tmplugin icon
Check the wiki for usage instructions.
Building From Source
AckMate's build process requires Ragel to be in /usr/local/bin if you have it installed elsewhere please update XCode configuration or symlink to your install location.
Installing Ragel is easiest with Homebrew
brew install ragel
I'm all ears... send pull requests if you have them.
If you find AckMate useful, donate to protcool (the original author)