Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
The great features provided by the Pinyin Toolkit include:
- Great-qualtity reading (pinyin) generation for both vocabulary and sentences
- Support for the high-quality CEDICT, HanDeDict and CFDICT dictionaries as sources for definitions
- Integrated access to online translation services for obscure meanings and meanings in your local language
- Automatic colorisation of Hanzi and pinyin for visual learners
- Text-to-speech audio generation
- Automatic colorisation and audio generation from user-entered pinyin
- Provides measure word information for vocabulary items, as well as audio to help practice them
- Generation of simplified and traditional forms for vocabulary items for learners using both systems
- Informative graphs showing you how many characters you have learned and how common they are
And of course much, much more!
Clone this wiki locally
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.