spinup quick sbuild environments with additional support for custom apt repositories
- supports virtualbox and lxc
- apt package caching for quicker builds
- automatically set maxcpus available(virtualbox) to sbuild
- supports building packages against newer/custom local packages
- Install lxc
$ sudo apt-get install lxc apt-cacher-ng
- Install vagrant
- Install vagrant-sbuild
$ git clone git://github.com:battlemidget/vagrant-sbuild.git $ cd vagrant-sbuild
- Install vundler
$ vagrant plugin install vundler
- Install vagrant bundle (for fetching plugin dependencies)
$ vagrant plugin bundle
- Set some environment variables
export DEBEMAIL=Your Name <firstname.lastname@example.org> export DEBSIGN_KEY=123134
$ vagrant up [saucy|raring|quantal|precise]
$ vagrant sbuild [series] --dsc scratch/PACKAGE*.dsc
Built packages will be in your scratch directory.
If packages are required that are not in the archive you may place them in the repo directory and they will be included in any future builds.
This vagrant project was modeled after SbuildSimple. Please check there for additional information on local packages.
- setup vagrant multi-machine for each series
- include a config.yaml file for setting your debian maintainer info.