A simple Battlesnake AI written in Go.
Visit https://github.com/battlesnakeio/community/blob/master/starter-snakes.md for API documentation and instructions for running your AI.
To get started, you'll need:
Running the AI locally
- Clone repo to your development environment:
git clone https://github.com/battlesnakeio/starter-snake-go.git $GOPATH/github.com/battlesnakeio/starter-snake-go cd $GOPATH/github.com/battlesnakeio/starter-snake-go
- Compile and run the server with:
- Test the client in your browser: http://127.0.0.1:9000/start
Fork this repo
Push and Pull from your new repo
git remote set-url origin https://github.com/<your-username>/starter-snake-go
Running tests locally
Note: if you're missing any packages, use
Deploying to Heroku
- Create a new Go Heroku app using Go buildpack.
- Push code to Heroku servers.
git push heroku master
- Open Heroku app in browser.
Or go directly via http://APP_NAME.herokuapp.com
- View/stream server logs.
heroku logs --tail