Configuration Settings Extension
- Version: 1.3.5
- Author: Stephen Bau (email@example.com)
- Website: http://www.domain7.com/
- Build Date: 5 November 2011
- Requirements: Symphony 2.2
Be sure that your configuration settings are backed up before using this extension. The only thing this extension does is modify the
manifest/config.php file. So, if anything goes wrong when saving the configuration settings with this extension, you'll be able to restore the original configuration settings by manually overwriting the file.
- Upload the 'configuration' folder in this archive to your Symphony 'extensions' folder.
- Enable it by selecting the "Configuration Settings" Extension, choose Enable from the with-selected menu, then click Apply.
- You can now edit the Configuration Settings file (/manifest/config.php) from within the Symphony administration interface.
- A "Configuration" menu is added to the Symphony administration interface that provides an an "Edit Configuration Settings" page.
- The current version of Symphony is displayed on the "Preferences" page.
- Modify the Site Name on the "Preferences" page.
Version 1.3.5 - 5 November 2011
- Handle special characters for the Site Name setting on the Preferences page
Version 1.3.4 - 5 November 2011
- Fixed a minor bug when using this in conjunction with search index: Escape value output for parameters in case they contain special characters. (Contributed by David Anderson.)
- Update Romanian translation. (Contributed by Vlad Ghita.)
Version 1.3.3 - 10 February 2011
- Enable localization.
- Integrate Romanian translation. (Contributed by Vlad Ghita.)
Version 1.3.2 - 10 February 2011
- Reformat Configuration Settings page as an edit form rather than an index table to be more consistent with Symphony interface conventions.
Version 1.3.1 - 10 February 2011
- Replace deprecated accessors for forward compatibility.
Version 1.3 - 5 February 2011
- Removed the ability to display the current version of Symphony to the "Preferences" page.
- Update extension for Symphony 2.2.
Version 1.2 - 12 August 2009
- Limit access of Configuration Settings page to Developers.
Version 1.1 - 12 August 2009
- Removed Configuration Overview page.
- Removed the ability to modify
nameindices of the configuration settings array.
- Moved Configuration page to System menu.
- Added the ability to display the current version of Symphony to the "Preferences" page.
- Added the ability to modify the Site Name on the "Preferences" page.
Version 1.0 - 2 January 2009
- Initial Release