You can clone with
HTTPS or Subversion.
- cleaned-up the house for draft 09 code
First step to custom models.
Add first method to the adapter.
Add simple AuthorizationCodeGrant model.
Make them gem load right.
Bye, bye init.rb. We don't need ya.
Move rails hooks into subdirectory
Fix typo - Adapter is a class, not a module
Merge branch 'master' of github.com:aflatter/oauth2-ruby
Fix homepage in gemspec
Remove useless stuff
Beginning of oauth2-rails
- Based on Jeremy's feedback, the readme intro has been changed.
- Revised the README
- Removed ruby-hmac dependency from the gemfile
- Formatted the WebServer flow class
- Removed ruby-hmac dependency. Using OpenSSL::HMAC instead
- Updated the Request class and tests
- Added .bundle to the ignore list
- Owned by Markdown
- This DBA guy should really learn how to use Markdown
- Updated the readme file
- added reference to the spec.
- Parameters without value should be ignored instead of considered in…
Added Miguel's test
Update spec_helper to complain about missing gems
- Updated the web server flow class
- Added source to gemfile
- Updated the gem dependencies
Resolve a bug where autoload does not work with relative load paths o…
Fix Request#request_header which should behave like the original meth…
…od; Thanks Jeroen
Add oauth2-core to oauth2-server load path in spec_helper
Add ruby-hmac to Gemfile
OAuth2::Server::Request#initialize yields only if block is given