#Bayes Net Toolbox for Matlab
Written by Kevin Murphy, 1997--2002. Last updated: 19 October 2007. As of January 2014, this is maintained on Github at https://github.com/bayesnet/bnt
- Major Features
- Examples of supported Models
- How to use the toolbox
- Subscribe to the BNT mailing list
- Invited Paper on BNT published in Computing Science and Statistics, 2001.
- Other Bayes net software
- A brief introduction to Bayesian Networks
- Terms and conditions of use (GNU Library GPL)
- Why do I give the code away?
- Why MATLAB?
- How do I contribute changes? Submit a pull request on GitHub at https://github.com/bayesnet/bnt/