BaySec Website Source
Source to build the BaySec website.
This is now hosted on AWS CloudFront + S3. The move off github pages was required due to the lack of SSL support for custom domains.
- Clone this repository: git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:baysec/baysec.git
- Change directory in the cloned repo: cd baysec
- Make sure deploy directory is clean: rm -rf deploy This is needed as hyde does not track deps properly.
- Generate new content: hyde gen
- Make sure AWS keys are in environment: . ./.key.txt
- Publish to S3: hyde publish