App Sales Machine is a Google App Engine application which does the following:
- Imports a tarball of your existing sales reports and stores them in the datastore.
- Logs into iTunes Connect every morning, downloads your latest sales report and stores it in the datastore.
- Parses the downloaded report and stores the parsed data in the datastore (breakdown by country and currency).
- Converts the reported income revenue of your sales to a configurable currency and stores that.
- Pulls the rankings for your app every 8 hours (configurable) and stores that in the datastore.
- Emails a report to a select group of recipients every morning with the latest cumulative figures, as well as the last downloaded report's figures.
- Emails the administrator if a report could not be downloaded from iTunes Connect.
- Allows you to view a HTML report of your current figures at any time.
- Allows you to download a CSV report of your current figures at any time.
For more information and instructions on how to install App Sales Machine see this blog post.