- Blank slate for starting a new Compojure project on Google App Engine.
- I couldn't get any of the other templates to work properly without excessive fiddling, so here is my version.
- You must edit the build.xml file to specify the location of several dependancies.
- Also be aware that currently Compojure does not work out of the box on GAE. You must remove references to
src/compojure.cljbecause it depends on
java.rmi.server.UID- restricted in the GAE sandbox environment.
- Tested with GAE 1.3.1 SDK and Compojure 0.3.2 (modified with references to
build.xmlpoints to the correct paths of Compojure and GAE dependancies, run
ant devserverto compile and launch the GAE dev server to test.
- GAE code from this great HWA blog post: http://www.hackers-with-attitude.com/2009/08/intertactive-programming-with-clojure.html
Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 20 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.
Fetching latest commit…
Cannot retrieve the latest commit at this time.
|Failed to load latest commit information.|