Please sign in to comment.
Read the CROSSTOOL from the package of the current cc_toolchain, not …
…from --crosstool_top This will make the behavior work properly when using platforms, and it will fix recurring issues when cc_toolchain_suite and cc_toolchain are built as a top level targets, without setting --crosstool_top (that resulted in trying to associate cc_toolchain with an unrelated CROSSTOOL file and fail the build). This could also happen when using `bazel cquery` or `bazel aquery`. RELNOTES: CROSSTOOL file is now read from the package of cc_toolchain, not from the package of cc_toolchain_suite. This is not expected to break anybody since cc_toolchain_suite and cc_toolchain are commonly in the same package. PiperOrigin-RevId: 218516709
- Loading branch information
Showing with 27 additions and 35 deletions.
- +2 −2 src/main/java/com/google/devtools/build/lib/rules/cpp/CcSkyframeSupportFunction.java
- +12 −12 src/main/java/com/google/devtools/build/lib/rules/cpp/CcSkyframeSupportValue.java
- +3 −3 src/main/java/com/google/devtools/build/lib/rules/cpp/CcToolchainProviderHelper.java
- +1 −0 src/test/java/com/google/devtools/build/lib/analysis/LicensingTests.java
- +5 −10 src/test/java/com/google/devtools/build/lib/rules/cpp/CcHostToolchainAliasTest.java
- +4 −8 src/test/java/com/google/devtools/build/lib/rules/cpp/CcToolchainTest.java