Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- bazel-0.4.0-installer-darwin-x86_64.sh 105 MB
- bazel-0.4.0-installer-darwin-x86_64.sh.sha256 105 Bytes
- bazel-0.4.0-installer-darwin-x86_64.sh.sig 543 Bytes
- bazel-0.4.0-installer-linux-x86_64.sh 95.1 MB
- bazel-0.4.0-installer-linux-x86_64.sh.sha256 104 Bytes
- bazel-0.4.0-installer-linux-x86_64.sh.sig 543 Bytes
- bazel-0.4.0-jdk7-installer-darwin-x86_64.sh 95.2 MB
- bazel-0.4.0-jdk7-installer-darwin-x86_64.sh.sha256 110 Bytes
- bazel-0.4.0-jdk7-installer-darwin-x86_64.sh.sig 543 Bytes
- bazel-0.4.0-jdk7-installer-linux-x86_64.sh 84.9 MB
- bazel-0.4.0-jdk7-installer-linux-x86_64.sh.sha256 109 Bytes
- bazel-0.4.0-jdk7-installer-linux-x86_64.sh.sig 543 Bytes
- bazel-0.4.0-windows-x86_64.exe 104 MB
- bazel-0.4.0-windows-x86_64.exe.sha256 97 Bytes
- bazel-0.4.0-windows-x86_64.exe.sig 543 Bytes
- bazel-0.4.0-windows-x86_64.zip 96.8 MB
- bazel-0.4.0-windows-x86_64.zip.sha256 97 Bytes
- bazel-0.4.0-windows-x86_64.zip.sig 543 Bytes
- bazel_0.4.0-jdk7-linux-x86_64.deb 84.9 MB
- bazel_0.4.0-jdk7-linux-x86_64.deb.sha256 100 Bytes
- bazel_0.4.0-jdk7-linux-x86_64.deb.sig 543 Bytes
- bazel_0.4.0-linux-x86_64.deb 95.1 MB
- bazel_0.4.0-linux-x86_64.deb.sha256 95 Bytes
- bazel_0.4.0-linux-x86_64.deb.sig 543 Bytes
- Source code (zip)
- Source code (tar.gz)
Release 0.4.0 (2016-10-26)
- b01160c: Stamp Windows release.
- 2d6736e: Add --no-tty for gpg signing
- 9b1dfb8: Remove .sig file before gpg signing
- 81aede1: Reimplement whole archive on Windows
- Skylark: updating list/dicts while they are being looped over is not
allowed. Use an explicit copy if needed ("for x in list(mylist):").
- Bazel now uses the --cpu flag to look up Jvms; it falls back
to "default" if it can't find a Jvm matching the CPU value.
- --command_port=-1 to use AF_UNIX for client/server communications
is not supported anymore.
- Sandboxed actions can access the network by default, unless their
target has a "block-network" tag.
- Files now have an "extension" property in Skylark.
- Added a new flag --sandbox_tmpfs_path, which asks the sandbox to
mount an empty, writable directory at a specified path when
running actions. (Supported on Linux only for now.)
- Update protoc-3.0.0-mingw.exe to a working (statically linked)
- apple_static_library rule to create multi-architecture static
archive files from Objc/C++/Swift dependencies on apple platforms
- JS: Add support for localization with closure managed rules.
- Create a flag --android_dynamic_mode to turn off dynamic mode
during the Android split transition.
- Darwin sandboxing is default.
- Remove flag --experimental_zip_tree_artifact from j2objc Java
annotation processing support.
- A few functions are added to BUILD files for consistency (hash,
hasattr, getattr) with .bzl files, although they are not very
- --watchfs is now a command option; the startup option of the same
name is deprecated. I.e., use bazel build --watchfs, not
Notice: Bazel installers contain binaries licensed under the GPLv2 with
Classpath exception. Those installers should always be redistributed along with
the source code.
Security: All our binaries are signed with our