jQuery Bracket library
jQuery bracket is a jQuery plugin that lets users create and display single and double elimination brackets for tournament play.
Feedback can be sent via mail to teijo(a)aropupu.fi or via IRC to Aroppuu @ IRC/Quakenet. If you've found use for this script, I'd be happy to hear about it. Drop me a link and let me know if it can be shared on this project page.
- Install node
npm install -g typescriptto install TypeScript globally
npm installto get dependencies
grunt watchto auto-compile changed files in src/
gruntto compile once
Minified files are compiled to
Examples can be found from the project site at http://www.aropupu.fi/bracket/
skipSecondaryFinalboolean to finish double elimination tournament after first match. Skips the second match normally created if LB winner wins the first match. Display '--' score for non-played matches. Project ported to TypeScript with additional refactorings (not visible for library users).
onMatchClickcallbacks created in order to allow more interaction with the bracket.
- 2013-04-03: "skipConsolationRound" option, minified distribution files
- 2013-03-14: Reversing the bracket flow with dir property
- 2012-07-10 (release 5): IE 8 support and remove "disabled" attributes as it messed IE8+ colors.
- 2012-07-09 (release 4): Included following fixes and added bubble for 4th
- There is no support for second final match. If LB winner wins the first round in finals, you must practically score the match according to rounds, e.g. 1-0, 0-1 or 0-2. In the fix if LB winner wins first final match, a new round will be created. Fix not perfectly backwards compatible. LB winning brackets with old results will be displayed unresolved as new final round is generated.
- Losers from WB will be assigned in same order to LB. This means that participants will have to play against previous opponents earlier than necessary. This fix is not backwards compatible! Every second round of WB losers will be assigned in reverse order to LB in order to maximize the time it takes for two teams to play against each other twice.
- 2012-04-09 (release 3): Fix bug preventing edit click of finalist in Firefox and Chrome.
- 2012-01-23: SASS conversion for styles. Fix bug with 2 teams.
- 2012-01-15 (release 2): Result labels and color adjustments.
- 2011-10-18 (release 1): Consolidation final support for single elimination.
- 2011-10-11: Bugfix: Zero not properly accepted as a result