Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Backup your database.
- Backup your configuration files (config/email.php, database and config BUT NOT routes.php).
- IMPORTANT : Patch database with sql/patch_to_0.3.0.sql
- IMPORTANT : Patch database with sql/patch_to_0.2.0.sql for a version lesser than 0.2.0 (and apply patch_to_0.3.0.sql because it is not a cumulative patch).
- Patch PHP files.
- Restore configuration files
- Carried over leaves : leave balance reports can be executed in the past (e.g. 12/31 of last year).
- Overlapping start/end dates detection algorithm.
- Global Tabular Calendar.
- HR Manager can create a leave request in behalf of an employee.
- Concise REST API.
- New configuration variable : subject_prefix set to '[Jorani] ' by default
- Minor changes for better ergonomy
- Major bug in leave balance for some contracts.
- Minor Bug when renaming a sub-entity in the organisation treeview.
- Minor Bug when changing month in calendar.
- Missing fr translations.
- See v0.2.0...master with commit label BF