- velruse 241 Simplifying third-party authentication for web applications.
- beaker 216 WSGI middleware for sessions and caching
- retools 112 Redis Tools
- routes 104 Routes is a Python URL recognition and generation system similar to the Rails routing system. Routes makes it easy to create pretty and concise URL's that are RESTful with little effort.
- lettuce_webdriver 75 Selenium webdriver for lettuce
Repositories contributed to
- mozilla-services/autopush 36 Python Push Server
- mozilla-services/ap-loadtester 1 Autopush Load-Tester
- python-zk/kazoo 450 Kazoo is a high-level Python library that makes it easier to use Apache Zookeeper.
- mozilla-services/push-service 1 Top-level repository for the Push Service
- mozilla-services/fxa-devmgr-server 1 Firefox Accounts-based device manager.
Contributions in the last year 943 total Feb 11, 2015 – Feb 11, 2016
Longest streak 12 days May 4 – May 15
Current streak 3 days February 9 – February 11
- Pushed 3 commits to mozilla-services/autopush Feb 11
- Pushed 3 commits to mozilla-services/ap-loadtester Feb 5 – Feb 10
3 Pull Requests
- Merged #339 bug: use appropriate 400, 410 instead of 404 for permanent errors
- Open #31 feat: allow a scenario to spin up other scenarios
- Merged #30 feat: allow scenarios to restart, and throw exceptions into the scenario
6 Issues reported
- Open #338 Always include Location header
- Open #335 Audit provisioned boot edge-cases
- Closed #332 Don't store TTL=0 messages if a client disappears
- Open #22 Meta: Process autopush log messages for the developer dashboard
- Open #331 Log notifications delivered via autopush
- Open #330 Extend ack/unregsiter websocket API