Ben Bangert bbangert
- velruse 235 Simplifying third-party authentication for web applications.
- beaker 188 WSGI middleware for sessions and caching
- retools 104 Redis Tools
- routes 92 Routes is a Python URL recognition and generation system similar to the Rails routing system. Routes makes it easy to create pretty and concise URL's that are RESTful with little effort.
- lettuce_webdriver 72 Selenium webdriver for lettuce
Repositories contributed to
Contributions in the last year 957 total Jul 31, 2014 – Jul 31, 2015
Longest streak 12 days May 4 – May 15
Current streak 4 days July 27 – July 30
- Pushed 22 commits to mozilla-services/autopush Jul 27 – Jul 29
4 Pull Requests
- Merged #123 Add WebPush TTL's
- Merged #5 Add TTL webpush tests.
- Merged #120 Add webpush style message delivery
- Merged #3 Add webpush tests for message delivery with crypto settings.
7 Issues reported
- Open #125 RouterException needs a 'should_log' flag
- Open #124 Create GC script to clear out old messages
- Open #121 Create GC script that locates dead/old clients
- Closed #4 Add TTL usage to smoke-tests
- Open #119 Integrate smoke-test into test harness
- Open #118 WebPush style messages should allow CLI config for notifications per retrieval
- Open #117 SimplePushServerProtocol name refactor