Ben Bangert bbangert
- velruse 238 Simplifying third-party authentication for web applications.
- beaker 202 WSGI middleware for sessions and caching
- retools 109 Redis Tools
- routes 99 Routes is a Python URL recognition and generation system similar to the Rails routing system. Routes makes it easy to create pretty and concise URL's that are RESTful with little effort.
- lettuce_webdriver 75 Selenium webdriver for lettuce
Repositories contributed to
- mozilla-services/autopush 16 Python Push Server
- loads/loads-broker 7 Manages Loads agents
- python-zk/kazoo 417 Kazoo is a high-level Python library that makes it easier to use Apache Zookeeper.
- Pylons/pylons 168 Pylons Framework, community maintained with guidance/assistance from the Pylons Project. Merged with repoze.bfg for Pyramid framework.
- mozilla-services/push-service 1 Top-level repository for the Push Service
Contributions in the last year 874 total Nov 24, 2014 – Nov 24, 2015
Longest streak 12 days May 4 – May 15
Current streak 0 days Last contributed
- Pushed 14 commits to mozilla-services/autopush Nov 18 – Nov 19
1 Pull Request
- Merged #252 Add message table rotation for webpush users