Release 1.9.0 (2017-06-19)
- Beaker now provides builtin
Both come with a Synchronizer implemented on the storage backend instead of relying on file one.
- Fixed an issue where cookie options like
Domainand so on where lost.
- Improved support for cache entries expiration. NamespaceManagers that support it will expire their key automatically.
- Pycryptodome can be used instead of pycrypto.
- An issue with
Cookiemodule import on case insensitive file systems should have been resolved.
- Cryptography module is now as a crypto function provider instead of pycrypto
Release 1.8.1 (2016-10-24)
- Sessions have a new option save_accessed_time which defaults to true for
backwards compatibility. Set to false to tell beaker not to update
_accessed_time if the session hasn't been changed, for non-cookie sessions
stores. This lets you avoid needless datastore writes. _accessed_time will
always be updated when the session is intentionally saved.
- data_serializer parameter in Session accepts a custom object with
- Fixed a TypeError in exception reporting when failing to load a NamespaceManager
- Allow to change Cookie Expiration from a value back to None, previously it had no effect.
- Allow SessionMiddleware to setup a custom Session class through the
invalidate_corruptoption to CookieSessions too for valid cookies containing invalid data.