- [facebook] Modified handling of timezone offsets in user profiles to be more robust to different "minute" values.
Version 0.3 is classified as an older release than the previous 0.20 in the semantic versioning scheme. Thus 0.3 was a brownbag and 1.0 will correct that issue.
This release is also an opportunity to promote Velruse's new API and provide confidence that it will try to maintain backward compatibility going forward.
- 0.3b2 was a brownbag
- [github] Add CSRF checks to the provider as they started requiring the OAuth state variable to be used.
- Complete rewrite of the Velruse internal API. It is now written as a fully supported Pyramid plugin.
- Overhaul of documentation.
- Individually documented the standalone service application and the Pyramid plugin API.
- Removed support for Twitter's authorization API. This will be brought back in a future release.
- Added support for several new OAuth2.0 providers.
- renren (http://renren.com)
- Minor bug fixes.
- Initial release.