If you discover issues, have ideas for improvements or new features, or want to contribute a new module, please report them to the issue tracker of the repository or submit a pull request. Please, try to follow these guidelines when you do so.
- Check that the issue has not already been reported.
- Check that the issue has not already been fixed in the latest code
- Be clear, concise and precise in your description of the problem.
- Open an issue with a descriptive title and a summary in grammatically correct, complete sentences.
- Include any relevant code to the issue summary.
- Read how to properly contribute to open source projects on Github.
- Use a topic branch to easily amend a pull request later, if necessary.
- Write good commit messages.
- Mention related tickets in the commit messages (e.g.
[Fix #N] Add missing autoload cookies)
- Update the changelog.
- Use the same coding conventions as the rest of the project.
- Verify your Emacs Lisp code with
checkdoc(C-c ? d).
- Open a pull request that relates to only one subject with a clear title and description in grammatically correct, complete sentences.