Hey! Many thanks for wanting to improve MicroPython on the micro:bit.
Contributions are welcome without prejudice from anyone irrespective of age, gender, religion, race or sexuality. Good quality code and engagement with respect, humour and intelligence wins every time.
- If you're from a background which isn't well-represented in most geeky groups, get involved - we want to help you make a difference.
- If you're from a background which is well-represented in most geeky groups, get involved - we want your help making a difference.
- If you're worried about not being technical enough, get involved - your fresh perspective will be invaluable.
- If you think you're an imposter, get involved.
- If your day job isn't code, get involved.
- This isn't a group of experts, just people. Get involved!
- This is a new community, so, get involved.
We expect contributors to follow the Python Software Foundation's Code of Conduct: https://www.python.org/psf/codeofconduct/
Feedback may be given for contributions and, where necessary, changes will be politely requested and discussed with the originating author. Respectful yet robust argument is most welcome.
- Your code should be commented in plain English (British spelling).
- If your contribution is for a major block of work and you've not done so already, add yourself to the AUTHORS file following the convention found therein.
- If in doubt, ask a question. The only stupid question is the one that's never asked.
- Have fun!