A React Native app showcasing some examples using the lightweight react-native-game-engine library.
Quick Start Expo (iOS and Android)
npm install -g expo-cli git clone https://github.com/bberak/react-native-game-engine-handbook.git cd react-native-game-engine-handbook npm install npm run start # Then follow the Expo prompts to run on a device or simulator
The Handbook app will be updated with new examples and content from time to time - so make sure you do a
git pull every now and then to get the latest and greatest.
If you've created an interesting example, scene or even want to contribute (or start) a chapter - please get in touch and we'll get your ideas merged into the master branch.
Get in Touch
We are Neap - a development and design team in Sydney. We love building stuff and meeting new people, so get in touch with us at https://neap.co.
Some of our projects:
React & React Native
- react-native-game-engine: A lightweight game engine for react native.
- react-native-game-engine-handbook: A React Native app showcasing some examples using react-native-game-engine.
Web Framework & Deployment Tools
- webfunc: Write code for serverless similar to Express once, deploy everywhere.
- now-flow: Automate your Zeit Now Deployments.
- graphql-serverless: GraphQL (incl. a GraphiQL interface) middleware for webfunc.
- schemaglue: Naturally breaks down your monolithic graphql schema into bits and pieces and then glue them back together.
- graphql-s2s: Add GraphQL Schema support for type inheritance, generic typing, metadata decoration. Transpile the enriched GraphQL string schema into the standard string schema understood by graphql.js and the Apollo server client.
- aws-cloudwatch-logger: Promise based logger for AWS CloudWatch LogStream.
Copyright (c) 2017 Boris Berak
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.