Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
Looking for a human-readable version?
📰Read the article on arduinojson.org
ArduinoJson 6 requires updating code written for version 5.
See the migration guide for details.
Changes since 6.9.0
- Fixed warning "unused variable" with GCC 4.4 (issue #912)
- Fixed warning "cast increases required alignment" (issue #914)
- Fixed warning "conversion may alter value" (issue #914)
- Fixed naming conflict with "CAPACITY" (issue #839)
- Muted warning "will change in GCC 7.1" (issue #914)
- Added a clear error message for
- Marked ArduinoJson.h as a "system header"
How to install
There are several ways to install ArduinoJson, from simpler to more complex:
- Use the Arduino Library Manager
ArduinoJson-v6.9.1.hput it in your project folder
ArduinoJson-v6.9.1.zipand extract it in you
ArduinoJson-v6.9.1.hpp are almost identical; the difference is that the
.hpp keeps everything in the