Ressources and materials for the course Gestural Mobile Interaction at University Paris-Saclay
Gestural interaction is used as input modality in interfaces through a wide variety of gestures and movements: from deterministic and specific ones such as finger tapping on a touch screen to expressive whole-body interaction techniques. This course presents some techniques for capture, recognition and interpretation of gestures. Despite their diversity all these techniques have as common ground the human body with its capabilities and limitation for which interfaces must adapt and provide means of appropriate interaction.
All classes are on Friday afternoon (13h30-16h30) at University Paris-Saclay
- Session 1: Introduction / Mobile Interaction
- Session 2: Gestural Interaction
- Session 3: Motor Control and Learning
- Session 4: Machine Learning for Gestural Interaction - Part 1
- Session 5: Machine Learning for Gestural Interaction - Part 2
- Session 6: Project Session (1/2)
- Session 7: Project Session (2/2)
- Session 8: Project Presentation
Gilles Bailly, Michel-Ange Amorim, and Isabelle Siegler for sharing their course material.