bcbio automated Docker builds
This builds a variety of Docker images, supporting runs using bcbio generated CWL:
- bcbio-base -- A base version of bcbio containing the code and no tools. This is the building block for application specific containers.
- bcbio-vc -- bcbio with tools for variant calling: alignment; quality control; SNP, indel and structural variant callers
- bcbio-rnaseq -- bcbio with tools for RNA-seq analysis: trimming, alignment quantitation and quality control.
The YAML files defining tools installed in the target Docker images are in
packages. We autogenerate these from tool requirements in CWL specification
Under the hood
When you push an update to this repository, Travis CI notices and, according to
.travis.yml above, runs
docker buildto build images (on the Travis CI worker)
- logs in to Quay using an authentication token for the
bcbio+travisrobot account, stored using a Travis secure environment variable.
- pushes the images to Quay.
Thanks to vg_docker for the automation code.