Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
This version includes a number of contributions from supportive GitHub users. Thanks to all of you!
- Corrected Java reference count of complex PyObject passed back and forth to methods (issue #120). Fix by sbarnoud.
- Fixed problem where default methods on Java 8 Interfaces were not found (issue #102). Fix by Charles P. Wright.
- Fixed error caused by missing
sys.argvin Python when called from Java (issue #81). Fix by Dave Voutila.
- Fixed problem where calling jpy.get_type() too many times causes a memory access error (issue #74). Fix by Dave Voutila.
- Fixed a corruption when retrieving long values (#72). Fix by chipkent.
- Fixed fatal error when stopping python session (issue #70, #77). Fix by Dave Voutila.
- Can now use pip to install Python
jpypackage directly from GitHub (#83).
This works for Linux and OS X where C compilers are available by default
and should work on Windows with Visual Studio 15 installed.
Contribution by Dave Voutila.
PyObjectis now serializable. Contribution by Mario Briggs.
jpy-0.9.0-cp27-cp27m-win32.whl 72.3 KB
jpy-0.9.0-cp35-cp35m-win32.whl 74.8 KB
jpy-0.9.0-cp36-cp36m-win32.whl 74.8 KB