Data Visualizations for Indicators of Climate Change for B.C. (2015)
A set of R scripts for creating data visualizations for climate change indicators published on Environmental Reporting BC in 2015:
- Change in Size of B.C. Glaciers (1985-2005)
- Long-term Change in Heat Energy Available for Plant Growth in B.C. (1900-2013)
- Long-term Change in Energy Requirements for Heating & Cooling Buildings in B.C.
- Long-term Change in Air Temperature in B.C. (1900-2013)
- Long-term Change in Precipitation in B.C. (1900-2013)
- Change in Size of Glaciers in BC (1985-2005)
- Long-term Change in Growing Degree Days and Heating and Cooling Degree Days in BC
- Long-term Change in Air Temperature and Precipitation in BC
Most packages used in the code can be installed from CRAN using
install.packages(), but you will need to install envreportutils using devtools:
install.packages("devtools") # If you don't already have it installed library(devtools) install_github("bcgov/envreportutils")
Getting Help or Reporting an Issue
To report bugs/issues/feature requests, please file an issue.
How to Contribute
If you would like to contribute, please see our CONTRIBUTING guidelines.
Please note that this project is released with a Contributor Code of Conduct. By participating in this project you agree to abide by its terms.
Copyright 2016 Province of British Columbia Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.