Long-term Trends in Groundwater Levels in B.C.
- analyze long-term trends of groundwater levels
- produce provincial-scale and individual well summary statistics
- generate supporting data visualizations
All the data sourced for the analysis is provided under the Open Government Licence – British Columbia.
- Groundwater level monitoring data are downloaded from the
B.C. Data Catalogue via the
- Groundwater well attribute data are downloaded directly from the B.C. Data Catalogue
- Natural Resource Regions used in the summaries are sourced from the
There are four core scripts that are required for the analysis, they need to be run in order:
Getting Help or Reporting an Issue
To report bugs/issues/feature requests, please file an issue.
How to Contribute
If you would like to contribute, please see our CONTRIBUTING guidelines.
Please note that this project is released with a Contributor Code of Conduct. By participating in this project you agree to abide by its terms.
Copyright 2018 Province of British Columbia Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.