An application that demonstrates the capabilities of the Nodetron library, combined with AngularJS.
See a deployed version at www.nodetron.standhub.com.
A tool that connects people who need help with a specific topic or issue with tagged experts. Great for groups, organizations, companies, and communities.
Based on the StandHub hackathon project.
npm install && bower installin the project root.
- You will need to re-run this command whenever you pull in upstream changes that alter the dependencies.
If this repo is a submodule inside the
demosubdirectory of the Nodetron project, run
grunt copy:parentto copy the Nodetron script file(s) into the
app/components/nodetron/distdirectory. This allows for more rapid development (instead of having to publish constantly to bower).
grunt watch:parentto have
app/components/nodetron/distautomatically update as you change the Nodetron (parent project) scripts.
###Deployment Instructions (Client)
grunt build to create a distribution version of the app in the
./deploy.shto deploy to demo.nodetron.com
- You will need to enter your GitHub credentials.
###Deployment Instructions (Server)
- Install the jitsu package using
npm install -g jitsu
- supply any necessary credentials.
- Login using
- Deploy using
- Current domain: http://nodetron.nodejitsu.com at port:80.