The first version of the new, improved, and re-written Ivory! Changes:
- Moderation API support - no more Selenium hacking; just plug in an access token!
- Pending user handling - automatically weed out pending users with the same rule system as the reports!
- New rules!
bio_content- weed out link-in-bio spammers! Only works on reports.
stopforumspam- use the StopForumSpam.com API to check incoming user emails/IPs for spam probability! Only works on pending accounts.
- New JSON configuration file - a bit more verbose, but people were complaining about YAML.
- Better configuration validation and error handling - Ivory should let you know when you've misconfigured it much more consistently now.
- Improved logging - Ivory now uses the
loggingpackage, which outputs much richer and more flexible logs.
- Docker support - Ivory now ships with a simple Dockerfile!
Note: this new version of Ivory requires Mastodon version 2.9.1 or above so that it can use the Moderation API.