A ridiculously simple queuing system, with clients in various languages, built on top of MongoDB.
Some examples of Karait in action.
Handy scripts for benchmarking the actual performance of the queue.
- Run all three scripts in separate terminals.
- View terminal output for timings.
Demonstrates broadcast and routed messaging in the queue.
- Run ruby_process.rb and python_process.py in separate terminals.
- Run the shutdown scripts to terminate the processes.
Demonstrates the use of the visibility_timeout flag.
- Run a single writer.py.
- Run multiple reader.rb/reader.js scripts.
- Due to the usage of visibility timeouts, only one reader should see each message.
Copyright (c) 2011 Attachments.me. See LICENSE.txt for further details.