Table of contents
These code examples are designed to demonstrate how to integrate bcoin modules with minimal configuration.
- Simple fullnode - Creates a
FullNodeobject and connects to
- Connect to peer - Connects to a user-defined
- Connecting to the P2P network -
mempoolobjects for both main and testnet networks.
- Creating a blockchain and mempool - Mines a block from the mempool to the chain.
- Wallet with dummy TX - Adds a "dummy" transaction to
the wallet and
txevent is handled.
- SPV sync - A transaction matching the SPV node's bloom filter is broadcast by a minimal full node to the SPV node.
- Plugin example - Demonstrates the
pluginfeature of bcoin's
- Client API usage - Demonstrates usage of the node and wallet API.
- Create and sign TX - Demonstrates how to use
keyringmodules to sign a transaction.
- Get transaction from chain - Connects to live testnet network and syncs the first 1000 blocks with tx indexing active.
- Create watch only wallet - Imports an
xpubinto a new watch-only wallet that can derive addresses.