Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
Maintenance release with lots of fixes and improments.
Includes some noticable performance fixes for parsing config files and PHP 7.2+ compatibility patches.
Check the CHANGELOG for details.
Happy New 2018 to all of you!
To keep things fast and clean, this patch release comes with a bunch of bug and compatibility fixes regarding PHP7, APCu, memcached and mongodb.
It also includes some new things like a Recaptcha plugin, HTTP2 resource preload push and more.
Please check the changelog file for more details.
Your favorite framework got even better. Version 3.6.0 is finally ready.
For some infomation about the new features, updates and changes, check the
For the complete list, please check the CHANGELOG
Maintenance release with a handful new and improved things for a rocket start with F3 in 2016.
See the changelog for more details.
Thanks to all contributors who made this happen.
We are proud to show the world the release of PHP Fat-Free Framework v3.5.0
Highlights in this release:
- more intuitive routing precedence order for tokenized routes and wildcards
- new until() and abort() method for real-time communication
- composer support for fatfree-core
- CORS variable for Cross-Origin Resource Sharing support
- View/Template configurable token filters
- Custom handler for suspicious session recognition
- lots of improvements for all DB Mappers
- and many more
See the full list in the changelog.
Thanks to all contributors and the given feedback. You helped us to make F3 faster and more stable than ever.
You are everything this framework is about.