We are proud to show the world the release of PHP Fat-Free Framework v3.5.0
Highlights in this release:
- more intuitive routing precedence order for tokenized routes and wildcards
- new until() and abort() method for real-time communication
- composer support for fatfree-core
- CORS variable for Cross-Origin Resource Sharing support
- View/Template configurable token filters
- Custom handler for suspicious session recognition
- lots of improvements for all DB Mappers
- and many more
See the full list in the changelog.
Thanks to all contributors and the given feedback. You helped us to make F3 faster and more stable than ever.
You are everything this framework is about.