Full-stack web app developing platform
Design, develop, connect data, get source code - all in one place.
- Design your app without a line of code by dragging-and-dropping components on the canvas
- Get a markup which is completely identical to what you see in the components tree without any unnecessary inline styles and / or wrappers
- Bind data with GraphQL
- Setup actions and write pure functions through the Booben interface
- Use any components library to build your own App. All you need is to cover this library with metadata. As a default we use Reactackle components library and plain HTML-tags. You may look at the Reactackle's meta for an example.
- Style components by modifying its props and/or by adding custom css (scss syntax is supported)
- Download generated code in a single click
- React - to power up frontend
- React Router v4
- Redux (redux + react-redux) - state management
- Reselect - redux selectors
- immutable.js - we store all redux objects in immutable structures (Map, List, Set, Record, ...). Exceptions are those data structures which can't be changed at all or may be changed only completely (ex. metadata).
- Apollo (apollo-client + react-apollo) - GraphQL client, used only to communicate with project's GraphQL endpoint. Booben itself communicates with its backend by REST API.
- Styled Components - CSS-in-JS used for styling components
- Reactackle - react ui-components library
- Eslint - we are now using custom presets but are going to migrate to Prettier.
Documentation is not complete and translated yet. Contributions are welcomed.
You'll need node version 8.6.0 or higher to run dev environment.
Clone Booben repo
git clone https://github.com/bcrumbs/booben cd booben
Run bash script from the booben's directory. It will clone blank project for Booben and create config file.
bash bootstrap.sh node index.js --config projects-config.json
docker pull braincrumbs/booben docker run -d --name=booben -p 3000:3000 braincrumbs/booben
docker-compose pull docker-compose up -d
App will be running on http://localhost:3000/app/blank
All contributions are welcomed.