Skip to content
- Fix some bugs (#17/#18/#20/#21)
- Merge the org.bcsphere.profiles plugin into the org.bcsphere.bluetooth plugin.
- Define bc.js as an cordova module, it means index.html no longer need to include the <script src="bc.js"></script> node.
- Implements some useful services and profiles, such as FindMe & ImmediateAlert
- All the module object is export into BC namespace,such as BC.FindMeProfile/BC.ImmediateAlertService
- Implement the Blueototh 2.1 classical RFComm interface in android platform.
- fix the 'bcready' event multi-trigger bug when use the plugin mechanism.
- The HTC BLE interface is deprecated (see #16)
- Remove the iBeacon interface from BC.js (iBeacon interfaces has been implement as a plugin now. See here)
- Implement the plugin mechanism
- Change the class inheritance hierarchy structure
- All the event is object oriented now
- Bugfixes and stability updates
- Support iBeacon
- Support BLE Scan & Operations