Working through The Reasoned Schemer in Clojure.
This code contains translations of the original schemer's examples into Clojure. By generating the marginalia docs you can follow along with the book comparing the original implementation to that in core.logic.
Note: This is not meant to be a copy, reproduction, or complete translation of the original book. Not all sections are included, if they didn't make sense to translate to executable examples. The comments match the questions in a way that hopefully you'll be able to sync up with the book.
- Buy a copy of The Reasoned Schemer (http://amzn.com/0262562146).
- Run lein marg & open docs/uberdoc.html
- Follow along in the book with the Clojure equivalents.
- Optionally run each block of code to see it work for yourself.
- Optimally, translate the whole thing yourself!
Copyright © 2012 Ben Daniels
Distributed under the Eclipse Public License, the same as Clojure.