Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 36 million developers.Sign up
- Fixed items placed on benches, chairs, etc. causing client crashes and/or weirdness
- Added hota statue and wood benches as surfaces
- New config setting forceContainers - forces items to act like containers so players can access things in them, by default includes the bedside table
- Added manual-place-only mode for some surfaces that have a very irregular or changing shape.
- Surfaces in this mode disallow moving placed items with push/pull (can still turn them)
- Items can't be placed on those surfaces with "put on top" only with "place"
- By default includes the hota statues and stills
- Beta for WU 1.8.x.x
- Added all new vanilla surfaces
- Items placed on altars will not be sacrificed
- Improved handling of surfaces that are also normal containers
- Improved config generation with "#surface save"
- Fixed offset handling when using "put on top" and pushing/pulling items placed on surfaces
- When containers are removed from a surface, their window will be closed for all players
- Fixed useless warning being logged when removing an item from a surface
- Fixed issue that caused ghost items to be left when removed from surfaces for some special items (e.g. minipets)
- Added high bookshelf, coffer and cupboard as surfaces