the HTML Turing Machine Language (HTML) is a programming language and IDE embedded in HTML.
This is the reference implementation of HTML.
- The output of every HTML program is HTML.
- A div is an HTML function definition.
- A link is an HTML function call. You may navigate to a function's definition by clicking a function call.
- A special link called eval will bring you forward one step in the computation.
- To step forwards and backwards in the computation, hit your Forward or Back button.
- You will be redirected to the current page if you eval HTML with erroneous syntax.